Job Profile of LIC Agent
The main job of LIC Agent involves:
1) Prospecting: Identifying the prospective customers and fixing appointment.
2) Need Analysis: Identifying the needs and getting the prospect agree that need exists. (i.e. Family Income Provision, Children Education and Marriage Provision or Retirement Income Provision.)
3) Plan Presentation: Suggesting suitable plans that fulfill the needs as agreed by the prospect.
4) Closing the Sale: Convincing the prospect that you have suggested the best possible solution for his needs and ask for the order.
5) After Sales Service: Provide efficient after sales service and claims settlement.